White pasta with mix vegetables
Want to have creamy pasta but feeling guilty about having tons of calories, try my no alfredo sauce, light version of white pasta with mix vegetables. It’s so much lighter compare to Alfredo sauce white pasta and you won’t feel guilty at all. It does also require very few ingredients and you can make it in no time. Good option for children’s lunch box with adding some cheese in it to give extra fat to it.
- Oil – 1 TSP
- Salt – As per taste
- Black paper – ¼ TSP
- Red crushed paper – Optional
- Crushed garlic – ½ TBS
- Boiled pasta – 3 Cups
- Mix vegetables – ¾ Cup
- Mayonnaise – 3TBS
- Heavy cream (Optional) – 2TBS
- Cheese – Optional
- Take oil into pan and sauté crushed garlic for few seconds.
- Add mix vegetables to it, cover your pan and again cook it for next 2minutes or until they cook.
- Now add boiled pasta, mayonnaise, Heavy cream (optional), salt and paper to it and mix it well.
- Let it cook until pasta gets warm up and serve it hot.
- You can add some cheese if you wish.