Vegetables hakka noodles
Lots of vegetables and combinations of noodle with chinese spices will always rock your table. Now-a-days Chinese food has its own place in any Indian restaurant. As we know that push cart vendor’s food is famous in India and we can see lots of carts like pani puri,dabeli, idli sambhar but for sure you will find cart that boats with best hakka noodles or Manchurian or schezwan rice and so on. Though here in US, chinese test is different then what we experienced at India. your favorite indo chinese dish when arrive to your table and excitedly when you dig into it, you will like it but for sure you reminded chinese thela vala test.so here I come with some effort to give similar kind of taste and hope I will succeed in your all expectations.
- Oil: 3 TBS
- Garlic: 1TBS finely cut
- Ginger: 1 TBS finely cut
- Green chilies: 6 finely cut
- Onion: 1 cup (slice cutting)
- Green paper/red paper: 1cup (slice cutting)
- Green beans: 1cup (slice cutting)
- Carrots: 1cup (slice cutting)
- Green onion: 1 cup
- Cabbage: 1 & ½ cup
- Soya sauce: 3 TBS
- Vinegar: 2 TBS
- Chili sauce: 3 TBS or as per your spice preference
- Ajinomoto: 2 TSP
- Salt: As per taste
- Hakka noodles: 1 pack
- Cilantro: for garnishing
- Add garlic, ginger, green chilies to it and sort it for a while.
- Add onion, green onion and sort it for a while and then add remaining vegetables to it and again sort it for 30 seconds on high flame.
- Add salt, ajinomoto, soya sauce, vinegar, chili sauce to it and toss it all well.
- Add boiled noodles to vegetables and toss it well and cook it for 1minute and off stove.
- Garnish it with green onion and cilantro, serve it hot.
- Add some oil while boiling hakka noodles to prevent sticking together and shiny noodles.
- Always cook Indo-Chinese food on high flame.
- Chinese cutting should be always in long slices.