Vegetable quasadilla – Mexican cuisine
Here I come with vegetable quesadilla, a Mexican cuisine which represent vegetarian side of it. I really enjoyed making it as I love Mexican food so much.
- For beans stuffing:
- Red Kidney Beans – ½ Cup
- Pinto beans – ½ (both beans Soak it into warm water for 5 hours and boil it in pressure cooker until its become soft adding some salt)
- Oil – 1 TBS
- Garlic – 3 Cloves
- Onion – 1
- Tomato – 1 medium size
- Red chili Powder – ½ TSP
- Chat Masala – ½ TSP
- Taco Seasoning – 1 & ½ TSP
- Mexican hot sauce – 1 TBS
- For assemble:
- Tortilla bread – as per needed
- Chopped onion – 1
- Chopped tomato – 1
- Chopped bell paper – 1
- Guacamole – ½ to 1 cup
- Mozzarella cheese – ½ cup
- Cheddar cheese – ½ cup
- For stuffing:
- Soak beans in warm water for 5hours or overnight and boiled it in pressure cooker until it’s become soft.
- Take oil in pan and add crushed garlic to it, sort it for few seconds.
- Add Onion to it and sort it until golden brown.
- Add Tomato and cook it too with covered pan until it’s become soft or for 2minutes
- After tomato cooked, add red chili powder, chat masala, taco seasoning and salt and cook it for 30 seconds.
- Add Mexican hot sauce to it (Optional)
- Mash boiled beans with hand or chopper and add it to pan.
- Mix all these well and cook it for 5minutes with covered pan and stir in between.
- How to assemble:
- Roast tortilla on both sides until golden spot.
- Spread beans stuffing and guacamole on half side.
- On same side sprinkle all cut vegetables and both cheese.
- Cover the other side on top and sprinkle some cheddar cheese on top.
- Cook on both side until cheese gets melted.
- Serve it hot with salsa, sour cream and guacamole.