Vegan/vegetarian Red thai curry with vegetables and tofu
Vegan/vegetarian red thai curry is great recipe to satisfy your cravings for hot and spicy Thai food if you are non meat eater like me. I love thai food but being vegetarian sometimes I can’t resist smell in thai restaurant so making thai curry at home is great comfort. Plus its so easy to make so I can have it anytime.
- sugar peas – 8
- red bell paper – 1/4 cup
- brocolli – 1/2 cup
- baby corn – 4
- asparagus – 10-12
- Red onion – 1/2 cup
- Palm sugar/brown sugar/jaggery – 1 TSP
- Vegetarian strir fry sauce – 1 TSP
- Red paste – 2 1/2 tsp
- Coconut milk – 1 cup
- Vegetable stock/water – 1 Cup
- Pan fried firm tofu – 150 grams
- Salt – As per the taste
- Heat the coconut milk and add red thai curry paste to it.
- Mix it well and let it cook until oil separate on top. (Some bands of coconut oil doesn’t separate oil even after cooking so if yours are same, don’t worry. cook it for 5-7 minutes and proceed further)
- Now add palm sugar and mix it until it dissolve.
- Add all the vegetables along with salt and let it cook for next 5-7 minutes on medium flame with covered pan.
- Add vegetable stock at this point and add pan fried firm tofu to it once is starts to boil.
- Cover it and cook it for final 2 minutes.
- Enjoy it hot with jasmin rice.