This tindora sabzi is super, quick and easy recipe. It has crunchiness in its taste.
- Tindora – 2½ Cup (Washed and cut into 4 pieces)
- Oil – 1½ TBS
- Asafetida – Pinch
- Turmeric powder – ¼ TSP
- Coriander-cumin powder – 1 TSP
- Garlic red chili chutney – 1½ TSP
- Garam masala – ¼ TSP
- Salt – As per taste
- Heat up oil and add asafetida, turmeric powder, and salt to it followed by cut tindora.
- Mix it well and cook it with covered pan for next 10 minutes on medium flame. Keep stirring it in between.
- Now add all the spices mentioned in ingredients and mix well.
- Again cover pan and let sabzi cook for next 5 minutes or until it get cook.
- Serve it hot with chapatti.