Sweet corn vegetable soup
Here I come with healthy and warm soup in this chilled winter season. It’s with no oil, lots of vegetables and quick and easy to make. What else you need more???
- Cream style corn – 1 Cup
- Water – 1 ¼ cup
- Slit green chilies – 1
- Sliced Green beans – ¼ Cup
- Cut carrots – ¼ Cup
- Cut cabbage – ¼ Cup
- Cilantro – for garnishing
- Salt – As per the taste
- Vinegar – 1 TSP
- Green Chili sauce – 2 TSP
- Corn starch – 1TBS + 1TBS of water to mix it
- Mix cream style corn and water and bring it to boil.
- Add all vegetables, green chilies and salt to it and let all boil together for next 4-5 minutes on medium to low flame.
- Now add vinegar, green chili sauce.
- Now add water to corn starch and dilute it and add to soup as thickening agent as much you like your soup to be thick or thin.
- Garnish it with cilantro and serve it hot.