Strawberry blueberry jam
Strawberry blueberry jam is great with bread, hot biscuits, crackles or whatever you like. It’s so easy to make and you can stock up while its season going on of these fruits.
- Strawberry – 20 to 22 medium size
- Blueberry – 1½ Cup
- Sugar – 4 TBS or as per you want it to be sweet
- Wash both berries and cut strawberry into small chunks.
- Heat up pan and add strawberries and blueberries to it.
- Cover the pot until it start to simmering then uncover and cook it for next 15minutes.
- Add sugar to it and again cook for next 5 to 7 minutes or until you get desire consistency.
- Store it in glass jag after it cool down and keep it refrigerate.
- Note :- After your jam get cool down, It’s consistency will be thicken up so keep or reduce moisture as per you want thickness of your jam.