Sprouted beans chaat
Sprouted beans chat is very colorful spicy, flavorful and nutritious dish. Sprouted beans are high in protein and it has high nutritious value so if you are watching your diet but can’t even spare one more spoon of raw salad or beans then this is really good alternative for you.
- Moong beans – 1/4 Cups
- Math beans – 1/4 Cups
- Garbanzo beans – 1/4 Cups
- Red kidney beans – 1/4 Cups
- Fried tortilla bread chunks – As per you need (Optional)
- Spicy green chutney – About 1-2 TBS per chaat bowl
- Tamarind and dates chutney – About 1-2 TBS per chaat bowl
- Boiled potatoes chunks – As per you need
- Onion – 2 TBS per chaat bowl
- Chaat masala – 2-3 pinch per chaat bowl
- Salt – Pinch
- Yogurt – 1/4 cup per chaat bowl (Optional)
- Sev – 2 TBS per chaat bowl
- Cilantro – For garnishing
- Wash all beans together and soak it overnight.
- Drain water and place beans into muslin cloth.
- Tide muslin cloth and sprinkle water on it.
- place beans into any container or in any steel vessel and cover it.
- After 24 hours, again sprinkle some water and let it seat.
- Next day (After 48 hours) sprout will be ready.
- Bring water to boil and add salt into it.
- Boil beans for 5 minutes. (Though it is optional, you can eat raw also)
- Drain water and let it cool down completely.
- If you want to add crunch, Fry chunks of tortilla bread into oil until its golden in color. (Optional)
- Now start layering chaat with first layer of potatoes chunks.
- Add boiled beans on top of it.
- Add yogurt if you want.
- Now add handful of fried tortilla chunks following by chaat masala and salt.
- Add green and tamarind and dates chutney on it following by sev and onions.
- Garnish it with cilantro and serve it.