Spinach artichoke dip
Spinach artichoke dip is yummy baked cheese dip with spinach and artichoke which goes very well with toasted slice of breads, tortilla chips or any crackers you like. Give try to this recipe on your next party and everyone will keep talking about your recipe for long.
- Cream cheese – 3 Oz
- Alfredo sauce – 1 Cup
- Parmesan cheese – 1 Cup + for garnishing
- Mozzarella cheese – 1/2 Cup
- White cheddar cheese – 1/2 Cup
- Onion powder – 1 TSP
- Crushed garlic – 1 1/2 TSP
- Black paper powder – 1/4 TSP
- Red crushed papers – 1 TSP
- Frozen spinach – 10 Oz
- Canned artichoke hearts – 8 OZ or more
- Add cream cheese and alfredo sauce to big bowl and blend it with hand blender.
- Now add parmesan, mozzarella and white cheddar cheese to it following by onion powder, crushed garlic, black paper, red crushed paper and salt.
- Make sure all cheese are at room temperature.
- Again blend it until smooth.
- Now add room temperature frozen spinach to it. Make sure to squees out moisture from it.
- And add artichoke hearts to it.
- Now mix it with spatula. Do not use blender at this point.
- Take baking dish and apply oil to it.
- Add prepared dip to dish, layer it and again grade parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake it in preheated over at 350 for 25-30 minutes and broil it at end for 1-2 minutes for golden-brown crust on top.
- Enjoy it with pita, tortilla or any cheese you like or simply have this with toasted slices of baguette and you will simply going to love it.