Shrikhand is sweet and tangy dessert. It is so much popular across the Gujarat and India too. You can have it with perfect combination of puri. It tastes so good when it’s chilled.
- Whole milk yogurt – 2LB
- Muslin cloth
- Sugar – less than 1 Cup
- Cashew – 2TBS
- Sliced Almonds – 2TBS
- Raisin – 2TBS
- Cardamom powder – 1TSP
- Take out yogurt in muslin cloth and squeeze it moisture out.
- Now tide up same cloth with yogurt and hang it somewhere where it can keep continuously relive its moisture around 3 to 4 hours.
- Take out yogurt which becomes maska after reliving water to on bowl.
- Now add sugar to it and mix it well.
- Taste yogurt and add sugar as per its tanginess.
- Add all nuts and cardamom powder to it and mix it well. Keep some nuts aside for garnishing.
- Serve it chilled as dessert or with food.
- You can store it in freezer for longtime.