Shiro-Wheat flour halwa
Roasted wheat flour with Indian butter(Ghee), sugar and nuts. Delicious indian sweet recipe.
- Ghee- 4 TBS
- Wheat flour – ½ Cup
- Sugar – 4 to 5 TBS
- Hot water – 1 to 1 & ½ Cup
- Sliced almonds – 2 TBS
- Raisin – 1 TBS
- Keep flame on low and add ghee to pan.
- Add flour to it and mix it well.
- Roast flour until its start to release roasting aroma or it’s become golden brown.
- Add water slowly and mix it well until flour leave the edges of pan and ghee.
- Add sugar to it and stir it for further 2minutes.
- Take shiro into plat and garnish with remaining almond slices and raisins.
- Serve it hot.