Samosa pav – Mouthwatering street food of India
In mood to have some hot and spicy snacks in no time??? try this samosa pav. It is commonly popular street food of Mumbai. Samosa are easily available at any halwai place so just assemble it with pav and chutney and saute it on pan and you are good to go with easiest hot and spicy snack.
- Samosa – Ready made or home cooked
- Butter – 2 tsp each pav
- Pav – As per needed
- Green chutney – 2 tsp each pav
- Garcli red chili chutney to saute pav – Optional
- Heat up the pan and add butter to it.
- Saute bun in on both the sides for 1 minute.
- Now apply green chutney on both the side.
- Place hot samosa in middle of pav and break it to adjust in in bun.
- Serve it hot with spicy and sweet chutney.