Rose sugar cookies
Sugar cookies does not need any introduction. you can treat your self anytime by making this super quick, easy and yummy rose sugar cookies. Great way to treat your self so as your guests. Make it with any shapes according to festival time and it will be great gift too.
- 1/2 Cup unsalted room temperature butter
- 1/2 Cup fine sugar
- 1/4 TSP of rose essence
- 1/4 TSP salt
- 1/4 TSP Baking powder
- 1/4 TSP Cooking soda
- Egg substitute for 1 egg
- All purpose flour – 1 1/2 Cup
- Sliced almonds – 2 TBS (Optional)
- Smooth room temperature unsalted butter with hand whisk or hand blender.
- Now into that add fine sugar and again whisk it until sugar melts.
- Now add rose essence, salt, baking powder, cooking soda and egg substitute to it and blend only until it combine well. Don’t over mix it now.
- Now add flour, sliced almonds to it and knead the dough.
- make two parts of fought and separately wrap it in clear wrap and keep refrigerate it for 2 hours.
- Once it chilled, dust flour on surface and place one part of dough there. sprinkle more flour on top and start rolling it until 1/4 inch think.
- Use cookie cutter and give shapes.
- bake it in preheat oven at 400 fahrenheit for 7 minutes.
- Once it done, let it cool down completely before you decorate with any icing.