Rice pakoda from leftover rice
This is super quick and easy appetizer you can make it in no time. This rice pakoda are perfect tea time snacks.
- Left over or fresh cooked rice – 2 Cups
- Chopped green onions – 4
- Regular onions, chopped – 1/2 Cup
- Chopped green chilies – 2
- Chopped spinach – 1 1/2 Cup packed
- Crushed ginger – 1 TSP
- Chickpea flour – 1/3 Cup
- Rice flour – 1/3 Cup
- Coriander cumin powder – 1 TSP
- Garam masala -1/2 TSP
- Red chili powder – 1 TSP
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 TSP
- Salt – As per taste
- Oil – for frying
- Add everything mentioned in ingredients to cooked rice (Except oil for frying of-course)
- After mixing all well, heat up oil for frying.
- Give any shape to pakoda and fry those in medium-high it for 3-4 minutes or until they are nicely cooked and golden brown in color.
- Enjoy it hot with your favorite chutney or dipping sauce.