Quinoa tofu pulao
I have been doing gym since more then two months now and in two months I have seen tremendous changes in my body, strength, life style and eating habits. So thats why me and my trainers came up with this idea to make healthy recipes so others can get benefits too. We made this quinoa pulaav which is high in protein, fiber, nutritions and fuller on body. I recently started eating and making healthy food and it makes me feel so good bout my self.
- Oil – 3/4 tbs
- Asafetida – 1/4 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp each
- Chopped onions – 1 cup
- Coriander cumin powder – 1 tsp
- Garam masala – 1/4 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Red chili powder – 1 tsp
- Himalayan pink salt or regular salt – As per taste
- Pavbhaji masala – 1 tsp
- Shredded cabbage – 1 cup
- Chopped carrots – 1 cup
- Chopped green beans – 1 cup
- Green peas – 3/4 cup
- Rice – 1 cup (before cooking)
- Quinoa – 1 cup (before cooking)
- Lime – 1-2 tsp
- Pan fried firm tofu – 7oz
- Cilantro – for garnishing
- Cook rice and quinoa and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in pan and add asafetida to it.
- Now add ginger garlic paste and saute it.
- Now add chopped onions and lets it cook until its soft and translucent.
- Once is cook, add all the masalas like Coriander cumin powder, Garam masala, Turmeric powder, Red chili powder, Himalayan pink salt or regular salt and Pavbhaji masala. Mix all spices for 30 seconds.
- Now add all the vegetables and mix it along with spices.
- Cover it and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Now add cooked quinoa, rice, lime juice and pan fried tofu and mix all together.
- Cover it and let it cook on medium flame for 2-3 minutes and garnish it with cilantro.