Puri for Panipuri
Panipuri is popular street snack in India. It is a round, hollow puri, fried crisp and filled with a mixture of water, tamarind, chili,potato, onion and black chickpeas. It is small enough to fit completely in one’s mouth.
- Semolina – ½ to 1 Cup
- Wheat flour – 1TBS
- Salt – As per taste
- Warm water – ¼ to ½ cup
- Oil – For Frying
- Mix all above ingredients and make dough out of it.
- Make dough which is not more soft or hard and knead it for 5 minutes.
- Rest dough for 5 to 7 minutes and later start to make thin flat bread out of it.
- Make big bread so you can cut in round with help of any bottle’s cover depend which size you want your puries to be.
- On one side start to heat up oil while you rolling bread.
- Gently place puries into hot oil and press it with specula to risen up it and fry it on both sides until golden brown.
- Take out on paper towel and let it cool down completely.
- Store this puries in Ziploc bag to remain its crunchiness.