Nothing tastes better than homemade jam with breads, bagel, cake or anything you like. And specially when it’s from fresh fruit…oh woowww….So yes, I also ended up with this recipe of pineapple jam and it turned out dam flavorful and tasty. I made this jam to make pineapple ice cream sandwich but you can enjoy jam with pretty much any bread you like. It’s so simple, easy and turned out so tasty that I promised my self to never buy store bought jam ever again.
- Fresh pineapple chunks – 2 Cups
- Water – 1/8 Cup
- Sugar – 3 TBS
- Lime juice – 2 TSP
- Chop or puree pineapple chunks.
- Wet pan with water and add chopped pineapple to pan and let it cook adding water.
- Cover pan for while and stir it in between.
- It will take about 20 minutes on medium-high flame until moisture evaporated.
- Now add sugar and lime juice and again cook for 1-2 minutes until moisture dry out.
- Let it cool down and take out in glass jar.
- Keep refrigerate it all the time.