You will simply love this super easy, quick making delicious chaat Pav ragdo. Its taste so perfect as it’s vibrant in taste and I really wish you like it the same way I am enjoying having this.
- Dry green peas – 2/3 Cup
- Water for soaking and boiling peas – 3 Cup
- Baking soda – Small pinch
- Boiled potatoes – 2 medium size
- Oil – 2 TBS
- Asafetida – ¼ TSP
- Green chilies – 2
- Turmeric powder – ½ TSP
- Coriander-cumin powder – 1 TBS
- Red chili powder – ½ TBS
- Chaat Masala – 1 TSP
- Salt – As per taste
- Dinner rolls – As per you want to make chaat
- Green chutney – 1 TBS (For one serving)
- Tamarind and dates chutney –1 TBS (For one serving)
- Thin sev – 1 TBS
- Finely chopped Onions – 1 TBS
- Cilantro – For garnishing
- Soak dry green peas for 5 to 6 hours and then boil in pressure cooker using same water adding pinch of baking soda and salt to it for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Heat up oil and add green chilies, asafetida and turmeric powder to it.
- Now add boiled and small cut potatoes and boiled green peas to it.
- Let it start to simmer and add coriander-cumin powder, red chili powder, Chaat masala and salt (If needed) to it.
- Let it boil on medium flame until 10 to 15minutes or desire consistency.
- Now crumble big pieces of dinner roll in chaat serving bowl.
- Pour ragdo on top of bread.
- Now add chutneys, sev, onions and cilantro to it and serve it hot.