Paneer butter masala/Paneer makhani
Paneer butter masala/Paneer makhani is yet another well-known north Indian classic. Cubes of succulent cheese are simmered in a creamy, tomato sauce. This is testy classic attracts the all type of food loves as it’s not so spicy but yet, flavorful.
- Butter – 2TBS
- Oil – 1TBS
- Green paste – 4green chilies, 4cloves of garlic and 1inch of ginger adding 2TBS of water and make paste in mixture
- Onion – 1 large size
- Tomato puree – Make puree of 4midium size of tomatoes in mixture
- Coriander powder – 1TSP
- Turmeric powder – ½ TSP
- Red chili powder – 1 TSP
- Garam masala – 1TSP
- Kitchen king masala – 1 & ½ TSP
- Kasturi methi – 2 TBS
- Salt – As per the taste
- Heavy cream – 2TBS
- Paneer – 400 grams
- Add butter and oil into pan and let pan heat up.
- Keep flame between medium to low and green paste to it.
- Sort it until its separating oil around 2minutes.
- Add onion to it and cook it for 2-3 minutes with covered pot (We don’t have to golden brown it).
- Add tomato puree to it and let it cook for next 5-7minutes stirring in between until its start to separating oil.
- Add the all spices mention above after puree cook and let then cook for another 2minutes with covered pot.
- Off the stove and let our gravy cool down 50% and when it’s done, make puree in mixture.
- Add puree again in same pot and let it boil for next 2minutes.
- Add heavy cream into it and mix well.
- After mixing it add paneer cubes to it and let it cook for 5minutes with covered pot.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and have restaurant style paneer butter masala with hot naan.