Paneer Bhurji is a very delicious recipe and it can be easily made at home using few ingredients. It is every person’s favorite dish too. I like it most because it’s different from typical red gravy curry and taste such an amazing.
- Oil – 2 ½ TBS
- Water – Less then 1Cup
- Cloves – 6
- Cinnamon stick – 2 3 small
- Star anise (Badiya) – 1
- Cardamom – 2
- Chopper onion – 1 large
- Finely cut tomatoes – 2
- Paneer – 350grames
- Green, red and yellow bell paper – 1 & ½ cup
- Crushed ginger, garlic & green chili paste – 2TBS
- Coriander cumin powder – 1TBS
- Garam masala – ½ TBS
- Kitchenking masala – 1TBS
- Turmeric powder – 1TSP
- Salt – As per taste
- Garlic red chili chutney or red chili powder – 2TSP
- Heat up oil and add whole spices to it.
- Sauté it until its start to leaving aroma around 30seconds.
- Now add Crushed ginger, garlic & green chili paste to it and again sauté it for next 30seconds.
- Now add onions. When the onions become transparent (mine take around 3minutes) then add cut tomatoes to it.
- Cook both together with covered pot. Stir in between.
- Add all the dry spices including kasturi methi when tomatoes get cook and start to leave oil.
- Mix everything well and let spices mix with it for next 1minute.
- Add some water to it for making gravy texture to our paneer bhurji.
- Now add paneer to it and mix well. Add water to it as per you want texture of paneer bhurji.
- Now cover your pan and let it all cook for next 1minute.
- At end add bell papers to it and cook it for 1minutes.
- Off the stove and garnish it with cilantro.
- Serve it hot with naan or chapatti.