Pan pizza is super quick easy and yeast less recipe which you can make it in no time on your regular stove. Make it with your favorite sauce and toppings and you will enjoy it anytime.
- For dough:
- Bread flour or all purpose flour – 2 Cups
- Baking powder – 2 TSP
- Salt – As per taste
- Plain yogurt – 1 Cup
- Water – 2 TBS or as per need
- Oil – To coat dough
- For pizza:
- Olive oil – 2-3 TSP per pizza
- Pizza sauce – As per you need
- Toppings – Tomatoes, Bell papers, Onions or any toppings of your choice
- Cheese – Amul, Mozzarella or anything you like
- Add all ingredients mentioned below “for dough” and knead soft dough out of it.
- Knead it for 5 minutes and then coat it with oil all over and let it rest for next 15 minutes.
- Cover dough while resting.
- Now take half of dough, little or more as much thick or thin you want to roll your pizza.
- Dust flour on dough ball and roll pizza with rolling pin or simply with fingers.
- Press fork inside it when it’s done to prevent puffing up while cooking.
- Add olive oil to the thick non stick pan or cast iron pan and let it heat up.
- Now place pizza base to pan. I used 8 inch pan.
- Cover pan and let base cook for 5-7 minutes on medium low flame.
- Now flip pizza to other side and again add some oil to sides.
- Spread pizza sauce on top of it.
- Add choice of your favorite topping following by cheese.
- I used amul cheese and mozzarella cheese with ratio of 7:3 in video but you can use any cheese you like. You can also only use mozzarella cheese too. Top it with black olives for nice look.
- Again cover it and let it cook for next 5-7 minutes on medium-low flame or until it get cooked perfectly.
- Serve it hot to enjoy it max.