Onion spinach pakoda
Onion spinach pakoda is crunchy and tasty indian appetizer which you can certainly enjoy it any time. You can have this pakoda as appeitzer, snacks or these are the perfect as tea time snack.
- Sliced onions – 2 Cups
- Chopped spinach – 2 Cups
- Chickpea flour – 1 Cup
- Chopped green chilies – 2
- Salt – A per taste
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 TSP
- Coriander cumin powder – 1 1/2 TSP
- Garam masala – 1/2 TSP
- Red chili powder – 1 TSP
- Oil – For frying
- Wash and chopped spinach and cut onions in Julienne style, add both of these to bowl.
- Make sure to squeeze out water from spinach.
- Add all the masalas in ingredients except chickpea flour.
- Mix all well.
- Now start to add chickpea flour until you an bind you pakoda for frying.
- Don’t add too much of flour or it will turn out soft.
- Heat oil and place small pakoda in it.
- Fry it until 2-3 minutes on medium high flame until golden brown.
- Serve it hot with spicy and sweet chutney.