Moong daal sabzi
Moong daal sabzi is good way to balance protein in your diet. This simple way of making sabzi is quite delicious. We generally make this daal often in summer as its seasons of mango and this sabzi is the best combination with mango palp and roti.
- Skinless moon daal – ¼ Cup
- Oil – 1 TBS
- Asafetida – Pinch
- Turmeric powder – ¼ TSP
- Salt – As per taste
- Crushed garlic – 3 cloves
- Coriander-cumin powder – 1 TSP
- Red chili powder – 1 TSP
- Garam masala – 3 pinch
- Water – For soaking + for sabzi,1 Cup
- Soak skinless moong daal over night or for 5 hours in warm water.
- Heat up oil and add asafetida and turmeric powder to it.
- Now add moong daal but take out water in which it’s been soaking.
- Keep that water to add later on.
- Add salt and mix everything well.
- Cover pan and cook moong daal for 1minute on low flame.
- Now add water into it and let it cook for next 15minutes or until it gets cook. Do not stir it while it’s cooking.
- Now add crushed garlic, coriander cumin powder, red chili powder and garam masala and mix well.
- Finally let it cook for 2 minutes with cover lead and your moong daal sabzi is ready.