Minty peach lemonade
Let’s heat the beat with another refreshing summer beverage recipe – Minty peach lemonade. I do enjoy fruits with my drink so this type of beverage usually I make in the hot afternoon of summer. What else do you need to cool you down from these heat waves??? I grab any fruits I have in refrigerator, adding some mint or any soda, lemon juice etc and I usually experiment around a bit 😉 but this is basic and simple beverage recipe which will work great with fresh or canned peaches. I would say go with fresh one if you can manage to find.
- Peaches – 2 large
- Mint leaves – Handful or 20 to 25 leaves
- Lemon juice – 3 TBS (Add more 2TBS if you wish)
- Sugar – 2 ½ TBS
- Water – 1 ½ Cup
- Add everything into blender jar and puree it.
- When done, strain through a sieve and discard the solids if you wish or keep it.
- Serve it immediately.
- It will taste best when chilled.