Mint masala chhas
Chhas/buttermilk is traditional drink of India. You can see loads of varieties in that. Today I come up with Mint masala chhas, my most favorite drink. Chhas has so many good qualities like it help in digestion, it’s cooling on your body and so on.
- Yogurt – ½ cup
- Water – 1 Cup or as per you want consistency
- Black paper powder – 1/8 TSP
- Chat masala – ¼ TSP
- Roasted cumin powder – ¼ TSP
- Salt – As per you need (You can also use black salt, Most of the time I am using it)
- Cilantro – Handful
- Mint leaves – Handful
- Mix all the ingredients to the blender and blend it well.
- Serve it within one hour as it will start changing color and taste later on due to leaves.
- Serve it chilled for best taste.