Count me in in the soup lover club. Especially when I heard something like “Minestrone soup” ;), I am always starving for this amazingly yummy Italian soup. Packed with vegetables, beans and pasta, this soup is one pot meal. Serve with toasted bread or garlic cheese bread and a green salad is the perfect way to enjoy this Italian classic soup. This is soup has fix days in my calendar. Once in 2-3 week, this soup must be cooking in my kitchen. Doesn’t matter what season is going on, I can’t hold myself to make this soup. The really good thing about this soup is its dam healthy packed with lots of veggies, fibers, carb. What else do you need???? Have full bowl of minestrone soup and your tummy will not ask anything more. What I really like about this soup is you can make it with your own way. Add any vegetables, pasta, beans and enjoy it with your way. This is dam versatile recipe which you enjoy it anytime.
- Oil – 2 TSP
- Crushed Garlic – 5 cloves
- Onion – ½ cup
- Carrot –½ cup
- Potato –½ cup
- Green Paper –½ cup
- Zucchini – ½ cup
- Celery – 1 stack
- Crushed black papers – ½ TSP
- Parsley Flakes –1 TSP
- Basil Leaves – 2 TSP
- Oregano leaves -1 TSP
- Tomato sauce or crushed tomato – 1 Cup
- Water or organic vegetable broth – 2½ cup
- Red kidney beans – 1 Cup (boiled)
- Salt – As per taste
- Small Pasta – ¼ cup
- Parmesan Cheese – ½ cup
- Heat oil to pan and add crushed garlic to it and sauté it for 30seconds.
- Add onion to it and cook it 2minute until it’s become translucent.
- Add all cut vegetables to it and cook it for 2minute.
- Now add parsley flakes, basil leaves, oregano leaves and salt to it and cook it for 2 minutes.
- Now add crushed tomato, red kidney beans, water or vegetable broth, pasta to it and mix well.
- Cover the pan when soup starts to boil and let it cook for next 30 minutes on medium low flame.
- Stir it in between 1-2times.
- Take out ladle full of soup when soup is half way done (Skip pasta) and blend it into mixture with puree consistency.
- Add black paper and puree soup at the end when soup is ready.
- It will give richer texture and consistency to your soup.
- Serve it hot. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top when you are ready to dig in.
- Enjoy the traditional Italian soup with garlic bread, salad or pasta.