Masala papad is good option to order as starters when you are eating out in restaurant. You can enjoy nibbling into the spicy and crisp masala papads till the main course is served. The pan fry roasted papad topped with tomatoes, onion, cilantro and Indian spices will be the perfect side dish. You can try toppings of your choice as you like. Anyway crunchiness of papad with mild spices in it will go with any veggies.
- Papad – 1
- Finely chopped onion – As per you need
- Finely chopped and decided tomatoes – As per you need
- Finely chopped and decided jalapeno – As per you need
- Finely chopped cilantro – As per you need
- Chat masala – Pinch
- Red chili powder – Pinch
- Coriander and cumin powder – Pinch
- Salt – Pinch
- Apply oil on both the side and roast papad on pan for 30seconds on each side until it nicely toasted.
- Place all toppings on papad mentioned in ingredients following with dry spices.
- You can squeeze lime juice on top. (Optional)
- Serve it immediately after you done making or it will get soggy.