Masala chilli cheese toast
Masala chilli cheese toast is quick and easy snacks you can ever have. It’s crunchy, cheesy and flavorful with hint of Italian seasoning and some sauces of my choice. You can have this at any time of day, as snacks or as breakfast
- Mozzarella cheese – 1 Cup
- Green onions – ½ Cup
- Decided and chopped tomatoes – ½ Cup
- Finely chopped green and red bell paper – ½ Cup
- Cilantro – less then handful
- Finely chopped green chili – 1
- Italian seasoning – ¼ TSP
- Garlic powder – 1/8 TSP
- Red crushed paper – 1/8 TSP
- Salt – as per taste
- Tomato ketchup – 1 TSP
- Red hot chili sauce – 1 TSP (Optional)
- Bread slices – 4
- Toast breads and keep it aside.
- Now add all the ingredients in bowl and mix it well.
- It will be easy to mix all if the cheese is at room temperature.
- Now spread this mixer on toasted breads.
- Preheat your oven on 400 and bake those breads until cheese is bubbly and gooey.
- We don’t need to broil it though it’s personal choice.
- If you want to cook cheese on top too then broil it for minute or two.
- Serve it hot.