Mango lassi is cooling yoghurt drink, popular throughout the Indian subcontinent, has a number of things to recommend it. Lassi can be enjoying with sweet or salty way. You can try lot many varieties in yogurt based beverages which are cooling to your body in hot summer and its helps to digestive system. I am big fan of mango lassi, Mint masala chaas (I have recipe of this too) rose lassi, plain chaas and so on. Anything on yogurts base, I will simply loving it. I grow up drinking chhas everyday with my meal and still I am having so now you can guess why I love this 😉
- Fresh mango – 1 medium size (About more then 1 cup)
- Greek unflavored yogurt or plain regular yogurt – 6 Oz (3/4 cup)
- Water – 3 OZ (1/3 cup or as per needed)
- Sugar – 2 TBS or as per tartness of mangoes
- Peeled and cut mango into small chunks.
- Add everything to blender jar and make lassi out of it.
- Serve it chilled or with ice cubes for best taste.