Manchow soup is a soup popular in Indo-chines cuisine due to its hot spicy taste. Must try soup contain lots of vegetables and indo-chines spices and sauces topped with fried crispy noodles. Cool or rainy season will go perfect with your hot and spicy, a full of manchow soup bowl.
- Oil – 2 TBS + for frying
- Garlic – 1 & ½ TBS finely cut
- Ginger – 1 & ½ TBS finely cut
- Green chilies – 3 finely cut
- Onion – 1 large size
- Carrot – ½ Cup, small cubes cut
- Green beans – ½ Cup, small cubes cut
- Cabbage – ½ Cup, small cubes cut
- Green Paper – ½ Cup, small cubes cut
- Salt – As per taste
- Ajinomoto – 1 TSP
- Chili sauce – 1 & ½ TBS
- Soya sauce – 1 & ½ TBS
- Vinegar – 1 & ½ TBS
- Water – 4 cups
- Corn starch – 2TBS dissolve in some water + 2TBS for noodles frying
- Fried noodles – As per needed
- Cilantro – For garnishing
- First boil noodles 70% adding some salt and oil to it and drain access water after it done and let it rest for a while.
- Now add corn starch to noodles and coat it well and fry it on high flame around 2minutes.
- Now let’s start to make soup, add oil to pan and let it heat up.
- Add garlic, ginger and green chilies to it. Sort it for few seconds and add onion.
- Sort onion for 1minute and add all vegetables and cook it for 1minute again.
- Now add water followed by salt, aginomoto, chili sauce, soya sauce and vinegar.
- Let it start to simmer it and then add dissolve corn starch to it and cook it for 2minutes with covered pot.
- Off your stove and serve it adding fried noodles and garnishing with cilantro.