Khatta aur mitha instant aam ka achar (Tangy and sweet instant mango pickle)
Summer is going on and I do enjoy my meals with fresh and homemade mango pickle so today I am sharing my mom’s recipe, Instant tangy and sweet mango pickle. If you are pickle lover like me then you surely enjoy this homemade pickle. Do try it and let me know how you like it.
- Raw mango – 1 Cup
- Red chili powder – 1 TSP
- Coriander-cumin powder – 1 TSP
- Garam masala – 1/8 TSP
- Turmeric powder – 1/8 TSP
- Salt – as per the taste
- Jaggery – 1&1/2TBS
- Oil – 1 TBS
- Cut raw mango in small chunks and hit to bowl.
- Add red chili powder, coriander-cumin powder, garam masala, turmeric powder, Salt as per the taste, jaggery and oil to it.
- Mix everything well.
- Our tangy and sweet mango pickle is ready.
- Keep it out for 4-6 hours and your pickle will be ready.
- Keep it in refrigerator later on.