Jini dosa – Fusion dosa recipe
Jini dosa is one of the popular fusion dosa in India right now. I don’t get it why its named Jini dosa but trust me, you would love to have those amazing flavors and crunchy veggies in your dosa. I tried here my version which is pretty close to what I had in india and I am happily sharing it to my viewers.
For one dosa:
- Dosa batter – As much you needed
- Butter, to spread and to add in dosa – 1/2 tbs or more
- Chopped Onions – 1 tbs
- Chopped bell papers – 1 tbs
- Chopped cabbage – 1 tbs
- Sliced green beans – 1 tbs
- Shredded carrots – 1 tbs
- Chopped tomatoes – 1 tbs
- Red chili chutney – 1/2 tsp
- Dry peanut chutney – 1 tsp (optional)
- Tomato ketchup – 1 tsp or less
- Salt – As per taste
- Sambhar masala – 1/2 tsp
- Soft white cheddar cheese or maul cheese – 1cube + more
- Cilantro – 1/2 tbs
- Green onions – To garnish
- Spread dosa batter on preheated cast iron and apply butter on top after 30 seconds.
- Now add all the mentioned ingredients above except cheese and mix it well.
- Cover it with lid and cook it on medium low flame for 2 minutes.
- Now add cheese and cilantro to it and mix it and spread it evenly on dosa.
- Shred Amul cheese on top of it.
- Give 3 cuts to dosa and roll stripes out of it.
- Place all 4 dosa rolls in plate and garnish it with cilantro, green onions followed by shredded maul cheese.
Note: If you don’t have thick bottom dosa pan then you can sauté everything in separate pan and then layer it on dosa.