Jalapeno poppers…Try to eat just one and you can’t hold yourself to dig in until its finish. This is famous appetizer but yet easy to make as they are to pop in your mouth. You’ll love this spicy, crispy starter. Make them ahead and bake or fry it just before serving.
- Jalapeno – 15 to 17 midium size
- For Cheese stuffing :
- Cream Cheese – 16oz
- Shredded cheddar cheese – 1 Cup
- Dry basil – ¼ TSP
- Dry parsley – ¼ TSP
- Black paper powder – ¼ TSP
- Garlic powder – ¼ TSP
- Sea salt or regular salt – As per need
- For coating :
- Milk – As per you need
- All purpose flour – As per you need
- Bread crums – As per you need
- Oil spray – As per you need
- Cut the thin edge of jalapeno at the bottom and cut it from up to down.
- Remove its seeds with help of knife or spoon as these are super-hot but keep the end of edge join together.
- Now mix all the ingredients mention in cheese stuffing.
- Keep the cheese at room temperature to work easily with it.
- Now fill jalapeno with cheese stuffing. Don’t over fill it.
- Take tree bowl and add milk, all-purpose flour and breadcrumb to separately in each one.
- Dip jalapeno first in milk and then immediately dip it in all-purpose flour.
- Do this process with all jalapenos and when done, keep it in freezer for next 15-20 minutes.
- After they out from freezer, again dip it to milk and then in breadcrumbs.
- Do this process with all jalapeno and when done, keep it in freezer for next 15-20 minutes.
- After they out from freezer, again repeat process of dipping jalapenos in milk and breadcrumbs 3rd time.
- When done you can oil spray it and bake it at 400 Fahrenheit around 15minutes or until it’s nicely golden brown on top and melting cheese inside or you can deep fry it with oil.
- You can also store it in freezer and bake or fry it whenever you desire.