Jalapeno pineapple pizza with herb garlic butter
Are you craving for so perfect pizza with amazing buttery and flaky crust? Try my jalapeno pineapple pizza with herb garlic butter and you will not resist yourself to make it frequent.
- For soaking yeast:
- Warm water – ½ Cup
- Active dry yeast – 1 TSP
- Sugar – ½ TSP
- For Pizza dough:
- Bread flour or all purpose flour (Mendo) – 2 Cup
- Salt – As per taste
- Water – ½ Cup more
- Olive oil – 1 TBS
- For toppings:
- Pizza sauce – ¼ Cup or as per you need
- Jalapeno – As desire
- Pineapple – As desire
- Mozzarella cheese – ½ Cup or as desire
- For herb garlic butter:
- Unsalted butter – 2 TBS
- Extra virgin oil – 1 TBS
- Dry basil – ½ TSP
- Dry parsley flakes – ½ TSP
- Garlic powder – ½ TSP
- Oregano – ½ TSP
- Soak yeast into warm water adding sugar to it and let it rest for next 5-10 minutes.
- Add salt to bread flour and when yeast is activated, add oil to it and add all to flour.
- Add remaining water and make dough.
- Drizzle oil drops on dough and keep it at warm place by covering it for 1 to 1 ½ hour.
- Take out dough when it’s nicely rise up almost double.
- Flour surface and roll dough until stickiness is gone.
- Side by side also preheat your oven at 450. (Recommended is 400 but my oven is old man so need to keep it little high)
- Sprinkle corn meal on surface and start to roll pizza to up to 14inch diameter. You can also use semolina if you don’t have corn meal.
- Now spread pizza sauce and jalapeno and pineapple as topping.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and back it on bottom rack for 10 minutes. (At my previous apartment on 400 only it was getting ready in 5minutes so better to know your oven and keep eye on your pizza)
- Now make herb garlic butter by adding all ingredients mentioned above.
- When it’s cooked, takeout pizza and spread herb garlic butter to its edge all around and also add that mixture to bottom of pizza and let it again place it in oven and change your setting to broil.
- When cheese it bubbly and cook, you can see little brown spot on your pizza. That’s shows your pizza is ready.
- Immediately take it out. (Keep eye on while broiling. Over broiling will burn your pizza. 30 seconds to 1 minute would be good enough to cook cheese)
- Enjoy it hot.