Instant seasoned rava idli
Seasoned rava idli is healthy as it doesn’t need a much oil plus semolina is light for digestion so it will be light and healthy recipe. You can make it still healthier by adding cubed or graded vegetables like carrots, green beans, bell paper, corn, green peas and so on. It looks colorful too when you add vegetables.
- For better:
- Semolina (suji/rava) – 1½Cup
- Yogurt – ½ Cup
- Water – 2½ to 3 Cup
- Eno salt – 1TSP
- Salt – As per taste
- For Seasoning:
- Oil – 1TBS
- Mustard seeds – ¼ TSP
- Cumin seeds – ¼ TSP
- Asafetida – Pinch
- Chana daal – 2TSP
- Urad daal – 2TSP
- Add water and yogurt into semolina and keep it aside for 10minutes after mixing it.
- After 10minutes, heat up oil and add mention ingredients in seasoning to it one by one and roast it until daal are nicely golden in color.
- Now add it to batter and mix well.
- Now add salt and mix it will.
- Side by side also start to boil water into idli cooker and grease your idli molds with oil.
- When you are ready to place idli, add eno salt, mix it quick and place batter into idli molds.
- Do not over mix after you add eno salt.
- Let’s idlis cook into cooker for 15-20minutes on medium flame.
- After they had done take it out and serve it with sambhar and coconut chutney.
- You can also check both recipes on my site.