Indo-Italian pizza sauce
When we moved to Bay area from east coast, The very first thing I want to try in food was Desi style of pizza but because of little bit of blend taste of desi style pizza in India which pizza chains serving there, somehow I convinced my self it will be same. so I kept postponing it but when I tried it, I never look back. And as I confess my self as pizza lover, I had to try and recreate those pizza like shahi paneer pizza, mango chaat pizza, paneer chili pizza in my kitchen but they can’t be as tasty as they are selling by those desi restaurants if I am using regular pizza sauce. so I experimented this Indo-Italian pizza sauce and it tasted the perfect with my mango chaat pizza and shahi paneer pizza. If you are bayarean and if you love pizza from bombay pizza house, tasty subs and pizza or pizza & curry, you will surely like this recipe along with my shahi paneer and mango chaat pizza.
- Olive oil – 1 TSP
- Tomato can – 1 (8Oz)
- Crushed garlic – 3 Big cloves
- Basil leaves – 1 TSP
- Oregano – 1/2 TSP
- Red crushed papers – 1 TSP
- Tomato ketchup – 3 TBS
- Sugar – 1 1/2 TBS
- Salt – As per the taste
- Kitchen king masala – 1 TSP
- Heat the olive oil and while it’s not much hot, add crushed garlic to it.
- Now add oregano, basil leaves and crushed red paper to it and mix well.
- Now add tomato sauce and salt to it and mix it.
- Cover your pan and it it cook on low flame for next 15-20 minutes.
- Stir in between.
- Once it’s thicken up a bit, add tomato ketch up, Sugar and kitchen king masala to it.
- Let all cook for next 1 minutes and your Indo-Italian pizza sauce it ready.