Idea of quick and easy cooking in 5 minutes
Lately my life gets so hectic with two kids specially when one is going school in morning and little one is at home to take care. Often I found my self exhausted from cooking to taking care of kids to feeding them, playing with them and so on….My husband is so co-operative that he is sharing half of my work. He is also ok to have one curry 3 times in raw but unfortunately I can’t 😉 I wish I would be that flexible. Anyway so my time in kitchen was way more then it has to be so I set down and think for solution of it which makes my life much easier and so here I am sharing you this Idea of quick and easy cooking in 5 minutes and hoping it will help you same as me.
- Oil – 4 tbs
- Chopped onions – 2 1/2 cup
- Chopped tomatoes – 3 cups
- Heat up oil and add finely chopped onions to it.
- Add salt to fasten cooking process of onions.
- Cover it and cook it for 7-8 minutes on medium flame until onions are translucent and oil separate on sides. Stir it in between.
- Now add finely chopped tomatoes and let it cook until moisture of tomatoes evaporated.
- It may take around 15-17 minutes.
- Keep stirring it in between cooking.
- once it cool down, pack it in ziplock bag or container and store it in freezer or refrigerator.
- If you cook limited serving then you can keep it in refrigerator up to week but if you want to store it for longer time then I would suggest to frozen it.