How to soft leftover hard refrigerated rice
If you don’t like your hard cord refrigerated rice even after heating it up in microwave then see this trick. You may stop throwing those rice now onwards.
- Hard leftover refrigerated rice
- Water for boiling
- Boil the water until it reaches peak.
- Add hard rice to it and slowly start separating it.
- Try not to break it.
- Let it simmer on medium flame for 2 minutes or until desire softness.
- Drain it in colander and let water drip down completely.
- Super hard rice is ready into super soft, moist and fluffy rice.