Homemade punjabi masala for best punjabi curry
Made this fresh homemade punjabi masala in no time and enjoy freshness of spices in your curry. This is my friend’s mother’s recipe. Once she cooked palak paneer using her homemade masala and I simply liked it so much so sharing it with my viewers to enjoy freshness with homemade masala in your curry. You can also use this masala in day to day curry.
- Cumin seeds – 1/8 Cup
- Cloves, black paper, cinnamon sticks, star anise – 1/4 Cup (Take same proportion for all)
- Green cardamom – 2 pods
- Roast cumin seeds in pan until beautiful roasting aroma.
- Same way roast whole spices along with green cardamom for 3-4 minutes or until roasting aroma coming out of spices.
- Let everything cool sown completely and grind it in mixture until smooth powder.
- Take it out in glass jar and keep it in refrigerator.
- Use this masala in any curry and enjoy freshness of homemade masala.