Herb garlic bread from scratch – Yeast less, Eggless
This super quick, soft and fluffy herb garlic bread from scratch will be the perfect combination for your pasta, soup or salad. This garlic bread perfectly suitable for vegetarian as its eggless and also yeast free. You can try making this garlic bread on gas stove also so you can make it even though you don’t have oven. Use nonstick pan to make this garlic bread if you are making it on gas stove. Make it anyway, you’ll going to like this bread.
- Bread flour or All purpose flour – 2 Cups
- Baking powder – 2 TSP
- Salt – As per taste
- Yogurt – 1 Cup
- Water – 2 TBS or as much require
- Olive oil – 1 TSP or more
- For herb garlic oil:
- Garlic – 3 Big cloves of garlic
- Olive oil – 2 TBS
- Dry basil leaves – 1/4 TSP
- Dried oregano – 1/4 TSP
- Fresh or dried parsley – small bunch or 1/4 TSP
- Mozzarella cheese – As much you desire
- Make herb garlic oil as per mentioned in the ingredients below it’s heading and let it rest for one hour.
- Mix bread flour, baking powder, salt, yogurt, water and knead the dough.
- Knead it for 5 minutes and then coat it with olive oil and let it rest for 15 minutes with cover.
- Again knead it after resting time and divide it into 2 parts.
- Now dust flour on flat surface and rolling pin and roll the thick bread.
- Press fork to bread to prevent it puffing up while baking.
- Now oil generously baking pan with olive oil and place bread on it.
- Now spread herb garlic oil on top and sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake the bread at very lower rack of already preheated oven at 400.
- Bake it for 10-12 minutes or until it’s completely cook.
- Serve it hot with soup or pasta and enjoy.