Green stuffing for panipuri
When you are making panipuri, stuffing of its play important part in taste of panipuri. There are different types of stuffings in each states and cities of India. So today I come up with Amdavadi style panipuri stuffing. It is so tasty yet simple to make and my panipuri always rocks with this green stuffing.
- Black chana – 1 Cup
- Potatoes – 3
- Salt – As per needed
- Black salt – As per needed
- Cilantro – More than handful
- Green chilies – 4
- Lime juice – Few drops
- Soak chana in plenty of warm water over night or 3-4 hours.
- Boil it in pressure cooker with potatoes. Add salt to it.
- Give one whistle first and then cook for 15-20 minutes on medium-low flame and then again give 10-15 whistles.
- Cooking time of chana is depending on your pressure cooker.
- When cooker cools down, peal potatoes and take those out to bowl.
- Now and cilantro, green chilies, water and lime juice to mixer jar and make puree out of it.
- Add that puree to potato chana mixer along with salt and black salt.
- Mix all well until cilantro puree and salt combine with it.
- Stuff this stuffing to puri to enjoy panipuri along with it’s chutneys.