Green beans sabzi
Green beans sabzi by simple, easy and quick way.
- Oil – 2TBS
- Green beans – 1 ½ Cup
- Asafetida – Pinch
- Turmeric powder – ¼ TSP
- Salt – As per taste
- Crushed garlic, ginger & green chilies – 1½TBS
- Coriander-cumin powder – 1 TSP
- Red chili powder – ½ TSP
- Coconut powder – ¼Cup
- Heat up oil and add crushed garlic, ginger & green chilies.
- Sauté it for few seconds.
- Add asafetida and turmeric powder and after mixing them add cut green beans to it.
- Add salt and cook it with cover pan on medium heat for next 10minutes with stirrings it occasionally.
- Now add coriander cumin powder, red chili powder and coconut powder to it and mix well.
- Sprinkle drops of water to prevent spices burn.
- Cook it with final 1-2 minutes and serve hot with chapatti or paratha.