Garlic water for panipuri
Being diehard panipuri fan, I can do anything to make my panipuri yummiest. So I made this garlic chutney/water (Lasan valu pani). Right now there is trend of 7-10 types of pani serving with panipuri in gujarat.(I don’t know about rest of places)so I made this garlic pani which is one of them and it turns out mouthwatering. Try it next time when you make panipuri and enjoy the new hype of tastiness.
- Garlic – 1 clove
- Red chili powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – As per taste
- Black salt – As per taste
- Water – 1 cup
- Citric acid (Limbu na phool) – 1 big pinch
- Add all to the mixture bowl with little water to help grinding.
- Take it out in bowl and mix remaining water to it.
- Keep it in refrigerator for 2-3 hours before serving.