Garlic cheese bread
Crunchy slices of this buttery and perfectly seasoned Garlic Cheese Bread is the best combination with any pasta or soup. Be sure to serve this bread while still hot.
- Butter – ¼ Cup
- Garlic – 3 big cloves (Crushed)
- Salt – As per taste
- Dry oregano – 2 to 3 pinches
- Mozzarella cheese – As per needed
- Parsley Flakes – for garnishing
- Bread – Any Italian bread
- Take butter into pan and start to melt it down on medium to low flame.
- Add crushed garlic to melted butter and sort it on for 10 to 15 seconds on medium flame and immediately off the stove to prevent burn garlic.
- Now add oregano and salt to it and mix it.
- Take Italian bread and slice it from middle.
- Spread the better of garlic on the top of bread and sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
- Sprinkle some parsley flakes on top and finally bake it in 375degree oven until its nicely toasted and lastly set oven on broil for 2-3minutes to cook cheese from top.
- Serve it hot with any soup or salad.