Garlic butter naan
Naan is airy, spongy Indian bread which is popularly served in Indian restaurants with different types of curries. Today’s recipe is copycat restaurant style naan’s recipe. You won’t going to miss that restaurant naan anymore as you can make same naan at home with super easy way and with handful ingredients. Do try my oven-less, tandoor less, Gas stove naan and enjoy it with yummy curry.
- Bread flour or All purpose flour(Menda) – 1 Cup
- Baking powder – 1/2 TSP
- Cooking soda – 1/4 TSP
- Salt – As needed
- Yogurt – 3/4 Cup
- Water – For applying on back site of naan
- Crushed garlic, Cut cilantro, butter – Topping for naan
- Add bread flour, baking powder, cooking soda, salt and yogurt to bowl and start kneading dough.
- If it’s hard, drizzle some water drops.
- Once you done kneading, cover dough and let it rest for 30minutes to 1 hour.
- When resting time over, drizzle some oil on dough and knead it for 2 minutes.
- Make 4 dough balls out of it.
- Dump dough bolls in flour and start rolling your naan in any shape you like.
- Keep naan 1/4 Inch thick.
- Now apply crushed garlic and cilantro on top and again roll rolling pin on top until all sticks to naan.
- Apply generous amount of water on bottom side and flip that bottom side faced on hot pan.
- Make sure you don’t use non stick pan for this recipe or naan will not stick to pan.
- Let it cook until naan puffed up with air bubbles.
- Cook it on medium-high flame only.
- Let it cook for 30seconds to 1 minute.
- Now flip garlic cilantro side faced on stove by flipping your pan.
- Make sure it don’t come out on direct heat. If it’s coming out, take help of spatula to hold it.
- keep your pan on hight until naan gets partial heat.
- Cook it until golden-brown spots starts to appear.
- Now take out naan with help of spatula.
- Apply butter on top and serve it hot with your choice of curry,daal anything you like.