Garlic bread pakoda
Garlic bread pakoda are spicy pakoda made from white bread, coated with better of chickpea flour serve with chutney. This pakoda are perfect combination with tea in monsoon season.
- Garlic – 2 cloves
- Red chili powder – 2 TBS (Only use chili powder as your preference of spice level)
- Lemon juice – 1 TSP
- Baking soda – ¼ TSP
- Bread slices – 6
- Chickpea flour – ½ Cup
- Oil – For frying
- Water – ½ to 1 Cup
- Crush garlic and mix red chili powder to it and make chutney.
- Add water and little salt to it to make smooth better of chutney.
- Now add salt, pinch of red chili powder and water to chickpea flour and make better.
- Now take breads, cut the edges and spread garlic better to it on one side and cover it with another slice of bread and cut it into 4 pieces. Do it all with the same procedure.
- Meanwhile put oil in pan and let it start to hot enough.
- Add lemon juice and Baking soda to chickpea flour and mix well.
- Coat bread pakoda with better and place in oil when it’s enough hot.
- Fry both side until it’s golden brown on medium flame.
- Serve it hot with any chutney.