Fruit Salad with Custard is one of the easiest desserts and also is my favorite one. It’s always brings back my childhood memories. My mom used to make it often and we simply relish bowl of custard until last drop. This is easy fruit custard recipe using eggless vanilla custard powder. It’s one of the easiest custard powder recipes and it’s a good replacement for fruit salad to serve your guests at get-together or parties. And one thing I really like about it, you can add any choice of fruits or any leftover random fruits can enjoy with this creamy custard recipe. Some time I also add nuts along with fruits to give crunch to my custard.
- Milk – 1 ½ Cup
- Vanilla custard powder – 1 ½ TBS
- Sugar – 2-3 TBS
- Fruits – Your choice of fruits
- Wet your pan with water and add milk to pan.
- Heat on and wait until milk starts to boil.
- Keep stirring it though.
- Now add cold milk to custard powder and mix it well until lumps dissolve completely.
- Now remove milk pan from stove and place grilling pan on stove.
- Basically we have to give indirect heat to pan so if you have gas stove then you can place any flat pan (Preferably not nonstick) on your stove and on top of it place milk pan.
- Now add diluted custard to milk and stir it constantly.
- Let it boil for next 1 minute.
- Add sugar it and mix it well.
- Off your stove and let custard cool completely and later refrigerate it.
- Add fruits of your choice to it when you are ready to serve.
- You can also add nuts to give crunch to custard.
- Serve it chilled for best taste.