Eggless marvelous Morning Muffins
Valentine’s day is around the corner. How about bake some healthy marvelous morning muffin for you lovely family and start you day with super healthy breakfast??? These eggless muffins are super healthy and packed with nutritious ingredients likes oats, wheat flour, veggies, fruits and nuts. What else we need more then that to serve love to our family. I cooked this with my 2 & 1/2 year daughter and it was super fun.
- STEP – 1:
- Wheat flour – 1 cup
- Quick oats – 1 cup
- Brown sugar – 1/2 cup
- STEP – 2:
- Flax seeds – 1 TBS
- Baking soda – 1/2 TSP
- Baking powder – 2 TSP
- Salt – 1/4 Tsp
- Cinnamon powder – 1 Tsp
- Chopped walnut – 1/4 cup
- Raisin – 1/4 cup
- Chopped fig – 1/4 Cup
- Cranberries – 1/4 Cup
- STEP – 3:
- Carrot – 1 (Peeled and graded)
- Apple – 1 (Peeled and graded)
- Banana – 1 (Meshed)
- Oil – 1/3 cup
- Vanilla extract – 1 TSP
- Buttermilk – 3/4 Cup
- Egg replacer or egg – 1 (Optional)
- Mix all ingredients together mentioned under heading step – 1.
- Once they mix well, Add step – 2 ingredients and again mix it well.
- Once it done too, add step – 3 ingredients and finally mix everything until well combine.
- Do not over mix it.
- Now add batter to muffin molds. Use paper muffin cups for easy clean up.
- It will come out 12 large size muffins for this much batter.
- Place muffin pan to already preheated oven at 350 and bake it until 40-45minutes until it’s well cooked.
- Let it cool down completely before you serve it and enjoy.