Dahi sev puri | Dahi puri
Dahi Sev Puri is one of popular chaat of india which contain dahi (yogurt), sev (fried gram flour vermicelli) and puris are used to make this awesome snack. You can skip sev and it will be dahi puri. You can taste so many variations in fillings also if you travel throughout India. Some stuff puries with adding potatoes and garbanzo beans. Many add sprouted moong and math beans. You can also stuff green peas ragda to those puris. Any types of stuffing will simple melt into your mouth with amazingly soft yet crunchy puries.
- Puri for panipuri – 6 to 8
- Finely chopped onion – 1 small
- Boiled potatoes – 1 Medium
- Boiled chickpeas – ½ Cup
- Jalapeno paper – 1 Decided and finely cut
- Cilantro – For garnishing
- Yogurt – Beaten and with pouring consistency – ¾ Cup
- Green chutney – As per you like
- Sweet chutney – As per you like
- Chat masala – Pinch
- Red chili powder – Pinch
- Coriander cumin powder – Pinch
- Salt – Pinch
- Make holes in all puris on softer side.
- Now stuff garbanzo beans and potatoes to puri.
- Add all the dry spices as mentioned in ingredients.
- Now add one spoon each sweet chutney and green chutney.
- Fill remaining space in the puries with yogurt.
- You can garnish it again with dry spices and cilantro and your dahi puri is done.
- Add sev on top of it if you want to make dahi sev puri and then garnish it with spices and cilantro.