Dahi papdi chaat | Delhi chaat
Dahi papdi chaat / Delhi chaat, The most famous chaat of India. It has all amazing flavors of world. Sweet, tangy, spicy, salty, All. Now this is my shortcut method as I am not going to use traditional papdi into this recipe. Instead I am using fried tortilla which will give tremendous look and taste to your chaat.
- Tortilla – As per you want to make quantity
- Oil – For frying
- Green chutney – 1 TBS in each cocktail size bowl
- Tamarind and dates chutney – 1 TBS in each cocktail size bowl
- Yogurt – blended and with pouring consistency, ¼ cup or per desire.
- Potatoes – 2 medium size, Boiled and cut into small cubes
- Garbanzo beans – Soaked and boiled as per you need.
- Red chili powder, coriander and cumin powder, chaat masala and Cilantro – For garnishing
- Puri for panipuri – 7-8 (optional)
- Cut tortilla into Small Square and fried them in oil until it’s golden and crispy.
- Crumble puri in each bowl.
- Now place 8-10 boiled garbanzo beans and 8-10 boiled cubed potatoes in each cocktail bowl.
- Now add fried tortilla to each bowl and add both chutneys.
- Now add yogurt to it and again chutneys on top.
- Sprinkle red chili powder, coriander and cumin powder and chaat masala on top.
- Finish it up with fresh cilantro on top of everything and serve it immediately.